Special Offers for April 2017
Spring into Better Health
Check your vitamin D levels (regularly $65).
Are you Pregnant – What’s your Vitamin D Level?
Free enrollment for all stages of pregnancy (regularly $65).
Bio-Tech Pharmacal has been providing quality nutraceuticals (dietary supplements) for over 32 years! Its products are trusted by over 100 research affiliations (including Mayo, Emory, Cleveland Clinic, Rutgers). They introduced many innovative products including D3-50,000 IU available in a water soluble delivery form. Many different strengths of vitamin D are available, with or without important co-factors. They are a cGMP/FDA registered facility and some products are Kosher/Halal certified.
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal has been providing quality nutraceuticals (dietary supplements) for over 32 years!
- D3-50,000 IU, D3Plus, D3/K2, and more!
- cGMP/FDA registered facility
Solar D – Next Generation Sunscreen
A vitamin D promoting technology
Solar D Sunscreen is designed with compositions that optimize sunlight filtering for vitamin D while helping prevent sunburn. Solar D comes in 3 forms – SPF 30, 50, and kids. Solar D has no parabens, PABA, oxybenzone, nanoparticles, gluten, or animal testing. It is fragrance-free, paraben-free, and sensitivity-free. Find out more and stock up for spring at their web store.
- Allows natural production of Vitamin D.
- Lightweight and suitable for all skin types.
- Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, and Sensitivity-Free.
Personal Vision Tracker
EyeQue is on a global mission to elevate eye care by putting affordable, accurate vision tests into your hands. The EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker is a convenient vision screening tool that determines your refractive error (nearsightedness, farsightedness) and astigmatism. Attach the lightweight EyeQue miniscope to your supported smartphone and use the myEyeQue application to test your vision anywhere, anytime. Results are delivered in standardized corrective measurements: spherical, cylindrical and axis.
Use the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to:
- Determine if corrective eyewear would be beneficial
- Test the effectiveness of your current glasses or contacts
- Track changes in your eyesight overtime, and more!